Allow us to create a wedding as individual as your vows. From our culinary expertise and unparalleled service to the wide variety of Beaver Creek wedding locations from which you can choose, your special day will be all you envision. Whether you dream of a lavish formal banquet for hundreds of guests, or an intimate gathering of your closest family and friends, our beautifully decorated sites will set just the right scene for your Colorado destination wedding. Each event at our award-winning resort is treated as a one-of-a-kind affair, and includes:
- A professional wedding specialist, who will work with you throughout the process, from planning through the final moments of your wedding day. Our wedding coordinators have over 25 years of food and beverage experience and have coordinated over 230 wedding events.
- A tempting array of food and beverage, to fit whichever type of reception you select
- Choice of venues throughout the hotel, for ceremony and reception, from intimate to grand
- Extensive onsite activities around Beaver Creek, including spa, golf, skiing and more
- Beautiful backdrops for photographs, including mountain vistas and the glow of our fireplaces
- Upgraded Guestroom for the bride and groom
- Special rates in our spacious and graciously appointed guestrooms for your out of town guests
Allegria Spa is our award-winning spa, specializing in creating exquisite looks for brides, bridal attendants and wedding guests. Pamper yourself with rejuvenating skin and body treatments, elegant makeup, beautiful hairstyles and gorgeous nails. The newly renovated spa also has deluxe couple’s treatment rooms, perfect for a bridal spa day. Allegria Spa will make your wedding at the Park Hyatt Resort & Spa a refreshing and relaxing event to remember for a lifetime.
We are pleased to present our spa wedding coordinator, who can arrange a bridal appointment for you. Please call Allegria Spa at 970-748-7500 or visit us online at http://www.allegriaspa.com/.
Now when you celebrate your wedding day at Hyatt, you can enjoy free honeymoon nights at any Hyatt Hotels & Resorts location worldwide — from authentic resorts that capture the essence of the destination to exciting city hotels in 45 countries around the globe. Whichever honeymoon destination you choose, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime, on us. Simply book and hold your wedding at a participating Hyatt hotel by December 31, 2014 and you will earn Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points redeemable for free nights with no blackout dates at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts worldwide. For more information please contact the hotel for details or click here.
Please contact Tom Puntel with any inquires.
Director of Catering
Phone: (970) 827-6520
Fax: (970) 827-6796
Hyatt More Meetings Offer
Reward yourself and your group when you book multiple meetings at Hyatt hotels and resorts.
Be Green and Save 3%
Meet and Be Green at Hyatt. Save 3% on your next meeting when you book and hold by December 31, 2013.
190 Reasons to Enjoy a Mountain Meeting
190 Reasons to Enjoy a Sophisticated Mountain Meeting - introducing our 190 redesigned accommodations